Designed and handmade in South Africa. When you purchase a Wonderbag, you invest in yourself, the environment, and in communities around the world.
Proven to cut energy consumption by up to 70%, the Wonderbag is an award winning eco-friendly slow cooker.
Its revolutionary heat-retention design requires no battery, plug or electricity, so it saves energy in your home, cuts your emissions, and allows your food to cook safely without supervision.
Simply get your food to boil, let it simmer (time varies depending on recipe), switch off the heat source, transfer the pan to the Wonderbag, and let it continue to cook for up to eight hours.
During the summer months the Wonderbag is perfect for picnics and camping, with the ability to act both as a slow cooker and a cool bag, helping to keep snacks and refreshments chilled for hours.
It's a simple innovation that is money saving and planet loving, the convenient portable functionality means cooking healthy and delicious meals is made easy.
Don't just take our word for it! Read our ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews in the Customer Reviews section on this page.
Please see the Sizing section for choosing the correct Wonderbag size.
- Cooks and keeps food hot for up to 8 hours by utilizing heat retention technology
- There’s no battery, plug or fuel required
- Light and easily portable & compact for easy stow away
- Conveniently operates without supervision
- Fail-safe and will never overcook or burn your dishes
- Doubles as a cooler bag to keep food and drinks chilled
- Ideal for picnics, camping and boat trips during the summer months